All applications must satisfy the following criteria:
The application must fit within the DOEN Foundation's general context and its criteria;
- An application can be submitted all year round but must reach DOEN at least four months before the start of the project.
- Applications must be submitted using the application form;
- If your application does not fit our objectives and the project does not satisfy the criteria, the application will be rejected with a brief explanation;
- Read the criteria for the applications for various programs carefully before filing your application in order to avoid disappointment!
- Plus, in addition all the specific criteria apply for each program.
Please also read our general terms and conditions for funding. As of April 1, 2022, our general terms and conditions for a financing application have changed. The main changes are:
- Two articles have been added, articles 2.5 and 2.6, on inclusiveness and a safe working climate
- The limit for auditing has been raised to € 75,000 (previously € 50,000).
What is also new is that the board of an applicant is given room to deviate from the submitted budget when carrying out its activities, as long as the intended impact remains central. However, this point is not in the general terms and conditions, but included in the contract letter.
An audit may form part of the financial reporting to Stichting DOEN (see article 5.3 of DOEN's general terms and conditions). The accountant can use this audit certificate.