Please note: applications for initiatives within our Social Entrepreneurship and Inclusion program and for creative initiatives in the Netherlands can be submitted via the VriendenLoterij Fonds. For creative initiatives, this used to be the BankGiro Loterij Fonds.
Applications during COVID-19 crisis
We kindly ask your understanding for fact that processing new applications takes more time than usual. The measures taken to counteract COVID-19 affects a big part of our current partners. At the moment we focus on safeguarding their impact.
Of course we also look at new applications, but it takes our team longer than usual to examine these.
We hope you understand this situation. The DOEN Foundation will continue to support pioneers in their efforts to build a sustainable, socially inclusive and creative world. For now and in the future.
Are you an entrepreneur who actively works on innovative solutions for a better world? And does your initiative make a positive contribution to one of our programmes? Maybe you can submit an application for financial support.
This is how you submit an application:
1. Read our general criteria and exclusions and also the criteria for each programme.
2. Create an account for ‘My DOEN’ and login. Note: Do not use the & sign in your password.
3. Submit your application by using the online application form.
4. You can update your application and upload more information by login on ‘My DOEN’.
5. If we see potency in your initiative, we contact you for more information.
6. When your initiative is supported by DOEN, you can use our logo to communicate this.